Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is timeless, answering the fundamental question, “Why do we exist?” Our mission affirms our identity, validates our work and shapes our culture, reinforcing who we serve and why.
To create and inspire a diverse community of independent thinkers whose academic excellence, global perspective, and strength of character prepare them to make a meaningful difference in the world.
Vision for Parker Graduates
Our vision is aspirational, creating a roadmap of what we hope for the future. Our vision sets direction, promotes growth and innovation, and unites our community around the greater good.
Parker graduates students who embody those qualities essential for academic success and personal fulfillment—intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, a passion for learning, a sense of ethical responsibility, self-reliance, community engagement, and global competence—by offering a balanced, challenging, and integrated JK to Grade 12 educational program in academics, athletics, and the arts, all in a vibrant and diverse school community.
Parker is committed to developing students who:
- strive for academic excellence while maintaining a balance of social and emotional well-being
- possess the necessary skills, aptitude, and imagination to participate in the fundamental human conversation on what is right, fair, and good
- think critically, write persuasively, and communicate confidently
- are familiar with the cultural, political, historical, scientific, ethical, and economic forces shaping the world
- develop the necessary tools to realize their individual talents and potential in their academic and professional lives
- embrace the larger world through meaningful, age-appropriate opportunities for experiential education
Our core values support the mission and vision, affirming our principles, beliefs, priorities, and philosophy, shared by all members of the community.
Strength of Character
No Limit to Better